Monday, June 23, 2008

copy cat

i'm going to copy another blog i read today, not sure if they'll be negative but some things just ya know random about me...

1. I'm Lazy... i like - i mean i really enjoy doing nothing, sitting on my couch, watching tv, taking naps, reading for hours.... i don't think it's a negative but there are some in my life that do.

2. I get obsessed with things - like buying all of an entire series right away, books or dvds, eating the same food from the same place.... it can get kinda crazy... last one was port of subs... :)

3. I'm terrified of cops - i know they're the good guys but when they're behind me i have panic attacks - seriously, i do. 

4. i am horrible with money - yeah i don't think i need to say more, i'm just BAD with money.

5. i talk a lot - i can run on and on, i just love to talk

6. i can get frustrated, easily - little things can drive me crazy, the way someone breaths, or how loud someone is chewing, i guess i should say little noises bother me a WHOLE LOT. my dad needs to grow up and not let it bother me.... but it DOES! urgh.

7. I am VERY sensitive - my tummy is, my skin is, my eyes are, my feelings are, everything about me is.... sometimes - often times it sucks!

i'll think of more... :)

No comments: