Sunday, September 21, 2008

strangeness of this day

THURSDAY

the strangeness of this day.

 

to start off I got less than four hours of sleep last night. that’s not usual.

 

I was asked to go the doctors with them by one adult and then when we got there the other adult said for me to wait in the waiting room. so I sat in the waiting room reading weird old people magazines and listening to the strangest waiting room music ever.

 

I squeezed fresh orange juice – over 30 oranges cut in half, so over 60 halves each requiring two to three pulls on the handle. I forgot to switch arms so Im guess I’ll have a sore right shoulder tomorrow.

 

and last but not least (well the day’s not over quite yet) I saw my grandpa reading a playboy. yuck.

 

when I think Italian I think pasta and pizza and big portions…. what do you think? we went to an Italian place tonight and my dish was three noodles. yeah. not full. not Italian.

 

margot came home with Ocean’s 12 today and wanted to watch it, I asked if she’d since Ocean’s 11, they hadn’t so I suggested they might enjoy 12 if we rented 11 first. but alas we got to the pinch part and the movie froze, nothing I did fixed it. so tomorrow the plan is to watch both and to give L a haircut.

 

we’re all in bed before 1am, whoo hoo go us. geesh I’m too old for this.

No comments: