so when reading a new blog, i stumbled on an entry that was titled 50 things I'd never do, and she only got to 35 - i told her i could do fifty and i'd blog about so here goes, and yes i am stealing some of hers...
1. i would never cut my toenails in the lunch room (i don't eat in the lunch room but that is besides the point)
2. I would never get a brazilian (though legs, eyebrows, armpits - totally and do!)
3. I would never willingly shave my head.
4. I will never sky dive.
5. I will never bungie jump.
6. I will jump off a train.
7. I will never swin with sharks.
8. I will never go deep sea diving.
9. I will never go sailing!
10. I will never get "sleeves"
11. I will never get anything other than my ears pirced.
12. I prolly will never travel to africa
13. I'll prolly never travel to asia
14. I'll prolly never travel to Russia
15. I will never run for President!
16. I will never open a Swiss Bank Account
17. I will never walk on stilts.
18. I will never take diving lessons.
19. I will never sell things door to door
20. I will never be good at math.
21. I will never have a math related job.
22. I will never buy a snake for a pet
23. I will not haver a ferret for a pet.
24. I will not have a cat for a pet.
24. I will not have a big dog as a pet.
25. I won't dye my hair black.
26. I won't ever eat Rubarb
27. I won't ever eat Apple Crisp
28. I won't give up coffee unless ordered by a doctor to do so.
29. I won't give up gluten unless the doc says so (and i don't think i'll ask him if i should either)30. I won't become a Nun.
31. I won't ever yell at a CS person!
32. I won't ever smoke!!!
33. I will never Enter a Logos Cookoff
34. I won't be a vegetarian
35. I won't be a a vegan.
36. I will never read skinny bitch again (anyone want my copy?)
37. I will never give up soda (well i might but i highly doubt it)
38. I will never play football again
39. I will never be better at soccer than my sister
40. I will never play baseball again (unless i have kids and they need me to or something)
41. I will never be able to completely type without sometimes looking at my fingers
42. I'll never be able to diet (woe is me!! i need too!)
43. I will never eat a whole apple while at work
44. speaking of apples - i'll never eat an apple core
45. I will never be able to sew like my mom
46. I highly doubt i'll ever enjoy spicey food! (though sarah i do like curry!!!!!!)
47. I will never stop making plans
48. I will never have my scars worked on (plastic surgery)
49. I will never doubt the story Christ has give me!
50. I will never make a "I never" list again as it feel negative! :)
there you go sarah! :)
46.
30.
How Renting Storage Space Can Simplify Your Move
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment