so i've been off for a little while. i haven't been enjoying life for some time. I mean i have my spurts, but for the most part the last six months or so I've been unhappy.
People ask me what's wrong and it's like, well, I'm sad. There's no concrete reason or reasons. I'm just sad. People want there to be a reason... there isn't one. I don't even think there needs to be a reason. So i've realized that part of the way i've combated this sadness is by changing my hair.... lets travel back six months...

July - I grew my hair out for 3 years and got very blond...

October - i've always wanted to try being really dark... so i tried it!

December - then i chopped my hair short, a short bob like thing, you can't really tell with this picture, i i liked it!

February - and then i went shorted and decided to lighten back up... had real bangs for the first time ever!

and now March - back to even blond... not quite back to as blond as in the beginning but still BLOND AGAIN! same cut, I've decided i need to grow my hair out again, so yay!
Amy the lady who cuts my hair whom I adore, she asked why i was changing my hair so much, i hesitated a moment and then said I haven't been happy and hair grows back so why not just keep changing it. I had to keep myself from crying as I met her eyes in the mirror, she said hmmm, that's not the right way to make oneself happy is it? No, no it's not how to make oneself happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment