I can't believe i've joined this world of blog posting! I'm excited though, i think this will be fun! today is the day where my parents come over to check out all the work i've done to get my home in livable condition.
** welp they just left and said it was great. so i passed the test :) we had pizza and they wandered around looking at things. I got to show them the pictures of my kids at school and overall it felt like a very successful evening. granted I did spend all day getting ready to have them come over, but it was worth it now that it's done. and we've started a new project list
1. new stove
2. finish the new floors!!
3. new windows
4. new furance
5. cut out over stove
whoo boy, it's going to be a lot of work and prolly won't happen for a long time knowing how the bellingham crowes work.
welp that's all for now!
How Renting Storage Space Can Simplify Your Move
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment