Monday, January 5, 2009

super powers?

i've never thought about being a super hero, i mean who wouldn't want to fly, or spin really fast and go back in time, but I've always wondered about  being in the FBI or CIA or something like that. 
To have a job where you literally are in the face of danger and you're working to solve the problem, sounds thrilling, terrifying and so intriguing! To be a person who is so good at your job other people depend on you. To know that when the day is done you've made a tangible difference, as well as to have thought hard and used the brains and skills God's given me.
I don't often admit it out loud, but something like that, that's the kind of job I really want, hostage negotiator, trauma psychologist, counselor for FBI agents, part of the BAU. 

I know those dreams aren't realistic, but every other week or so, i dream a little.

No comments: